SoftPerfect Network Scanner is a multi-threaded IP, NetBIOS and SNMP scanner with a modern interface and several advanced features. It is intended for both system administrators and general users who are interested in computer security. The program pings computers, scans for listening TCP ports and displays which types of resources are shared on the network (including system and hidden). In addition, it allows you to mount shared folders as network drives, browse them using Windows Explorer, filter the results list and more. SoftPerfect Network Scanner can also check for a user-defined port and report back if one is open. It can also resolve host names and auto-detect your local and external IP range. It supports remote shutdown and Wake-On-LAN.
In addition, it allows you to mount shared resources as network drives, browse them using Windows Explorer, filter the results list and more. SoftPerfect Network Scanner can also check for a user-defined port and report if it is found open, resolve host names and auto-detect your local IP range.
Features of SoftPerfect Network Scanner:
* Pings computers and displays those alive.
* Detects hardware MAC-addresses, even across routers.
* Detects hidden shared folders and writable ones.
* Detects your internal and external IP addresses.
* Scans for listening TCP ports, some UDP and SNMP services.
* Retrieves currently logged-on users, configured user accounts, uptime, etc.
* You can mount and explore network resources.
* Can launch external third party applications.
* Exports results to HTML, XML, CSV and TXT
* Supports Wake-On-LAN, remote shutdown and sending network messages.
* Retrieves potentially any information via WMI.
* Retrieves information from remote registry, file system and service manager.
* It is absolutely free, requires no installation, and does not contain any adware/spyware/malware.
OS : 98/2K/XP/Vista/7
Size : 1.6 MB
Note :- Kindly g+1 this post if you found it useful