FreeFileSync is folder comparison and synchronization tool. It is optimized for highest performance and usability without restricted or overloaded UI interfaces.
* Compare files (bytewise or by date) and synchronize them.
* No limitations: An arbitrary number of files can be synchronized.
* Unicode support.
* Network support.
* Built-in support for very long filenames (more than MAX_PATH = 260 characters).
* Synchronization database for propagation of deleted files and conflict detection
* Support for multiple folder pairs with distinct configuration
* Full support for Windows/Linux Symbolic Links and Windows Junction Points.
* Lean & easily accessible UI: Highly optimized for speed and huge sets of data.
* Algorithms coded in C++ completely.
* All progress indicators optimized for maximum performance!
* Create Batch Jobs for automated synchronization with or without GUI.
o Focus on usability: Only necessary functionality on UI: no overloaded menus or icon jungle.
o Select all folders via drag & drop.
o Last used configuration and screen settings are saved automatically.
o Maintain and load different configurations by drag & drop, load-button or commandline.
o Double-click to start external application (e.g. show file in Windows Explorer)
o Copy & paste all grid data as text
o Delete superfluous/temporary files directly on main grid.
o Right-click context menu.
o Comprehensive status information and error reporting
o Sort file-lists by name, size or date.
* Support for filesizes larger than 4 GB.
* Option to move files to Recycle Bin instead of deleting/overwriting them.
* Ignore directories "\RECYCLER" and "\System Volume Information" with default Filter. (Windows only)
* Localized versions are available for many languages.
* Delete before copy: Avoid disc space shortages for large sync-jobs.
* Filter functionality to include/exclude files from synchronization (without requiring a re-compare!).
* Include/exclude specific files from synchronization temporarily.
* Automatically handle daylight saving time changes on FAT/FAT32 volumes.
* Portable version available (selectable via installer).
* Native 64-Bit version.
* Check for updates from within FreeFileSync automatically.
* Copy locked files using Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service. (Windows only)
* Create regular backups with macros %time%, %date% within directory names
* Copy file and folder create/access/modification times when synchronizing
* Advanced locking strategy to allow multiple synchronization processes (e.g. multiple writers, same network share)
OS : XP/2003/Vista/7
Size : 9.4 MB
Note :- Kindly g+1 this post if you found it useful