Image Tuner is a free batch photo resizing, renaming, conversion and watermarking tool with an intuitive UI. If you are looking for a tool that will be able to do everything you need to do with images every day, missing Image Tuner would be a crime! Most users don’t need Photoshop functionality to fulfill fairly simple daily image processing tasks. What do most of us do with images?
We download photos from our digital cameras, rename them to get rid of standard naming patterns, resize them for uploading to social networks, phones and forums, convert them for compatibility with certain programs and make other fairly basic modifications that allow us to use images elsewhere and in a different manner. Although the market abounds in image editors and converters of all shapes and forms, most of them suffer from insufficiently interfaces that are either confusing or take too much time to get used to.
* Resize, rename, flip, watermark and convert images in batch mode
* The most fastest image resizing algorithm
* Built-in size templates: iPod, iPhone, Facebook, Twitter, DVD etc
* Supports common formats (JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF, PCX etc.)
* Supports camera RAW (CRW, CR2, RAW, NEF, DCR, X3F, ORF etc.)
* Variable options and settings for advanced users
* Configurable compression / resolution ratio
* Free for personal and commercial use
OS : XP/2003/Vista/7
Size : 2 MB
Note :- Kindly g+1 this post if you found it useful