|Babylon Pro v9.0.4 (r10) - Full Serial Patch | 10.4 MB|
key features of Babylon:
· Single Click Activation – Just click on any text in any desktop application and a small pop-up window appears with the relevant translation, information or conversion.
· Babylon Dictionaries – Babylon enables you access 13 language dictionaries each containing over 3 million words and phrases, including general, encyclopedic and slang terms.
· Writing Aid Tools – For users who want to write in English Babylon offers a complete set of writing tools to help.
· Cross Translation – Babylon helps users find the most suitable English word for their sentence. For example, a French user writing an email needs the English equivalent of the French word ‘aller’. This word can be translated to English as go, move, travel or pass. When translating the word ‘aller’, Babylon-Pro 5.0 will display each possible English translation, alongside its corresponding translation back to French.
· Conjugations – For every English term, Babylon-Pro can display a complete list of conjugations (inflections) in all possible tenses and forms, together with their description in the user’s native language. The user can directly paste the appropriate conjugation into the edited document.
· Direct Paste – Easily paste any term or text from Babylon directly into any editing application.
· Unit Conversions – Babylon converts currencies, measurements and time, just click on any value in any Windows application to get instant conversions. Babylon automatically identifies the required conversion, based on unit symbols that appear next to the numbers, and will perform the conversion.
· Public Glossaries – Over 1,600 diverse glossaries in 70 languages covering a broad range of subjects, such as, computers, business, science, travel and much more.
· Say-It’ add-on feature – Babylon’s ‘Say-It’ feature enables you to hear the correct pronunciation of words in English. Note :- Kindly g+1 this post if you found it useful